EV Charging Resources and Technical Assistance for Tribal Nations
Nov. 15, 2023
The Joint Office hosted a webinar on resources and technical assistance available to tribal nations for EV charging infrastructure projects. The webinar focused on tribal EV initiatives through the White House Council on Native American Affairs, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Rural EV Toolkit, as well as updates to the Joint Office Tribal Nations Resource and Technical Assistance page specific to tribes from the Rural EV Toolkit that includes tribal specific EV funding opportunities, resources, and success stories.
- Introduction from the Joint Office
- Shelbi Small, Tribal Nations Technical Assistance Lead for the Joint Office
- Lily Ballengee, Policy Transportation Specialist for OST
- Gentri White, Tribal Relations Specialist for USDA
- Tedd Buelow, Tribal Relations Team Lead and Tribal Coordinator for USDA
Please note, the views and lessons learned expressed are informational only and have not been reviewed or endorsed by the Joint Office.